Please check if you are using the latest version of your browser. Otherwise, update your browser for full support.
Note: Using an older version of the browser could be the problem.
How to update Safari browser in iOS device?
A red notification circle appears on the Settings app when a software update is available.
1. Open Settings, tap General and then tap Software Update.
2. Follow the onscreen instructions to download and install the iOS update, which will include the latest mobile-optimized version of Safari.
Here are the steps on how to update your Chrome/Mozilla Browser:
- For Android
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu. Settings.
- Tap Auto-update apps.
- Select an option: Over any network to update apps using either Wi-Fi or mobile data. Over Wi-Fi only to update apps only when connected to Wi-Fi.
- For iOS
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the App Store.
- At the top right, tap Profile.
- Scroll down to "Available Updates," and search for Chrome.
- If Chrome is listed, tap Update to install.
- If asked, enter your Apple ID password. The updates will download and install.
Here are the steps on how to update your Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge:
- Click on the Start icon.
- Type in "Internet Explorer."
- Select Internet Explorer.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Select About Internet Explorer.
- Check the box next to Install new versions automatically.
- Click Close.