You can set-up a company or business account where you can easily distribute training to your employees
1. Purchase your course
2. At Checkout page, review your cart (licenses and amount)
3. If you don't have an account at Coggno yet, register by clicking on Create a New Account. If you already have an account, enter your Login (username) or Email address and Password
4. Choose a payment method
5. The system will confirm that you have completed your purchased.
After you submit your payment, the system will prompt you to create a Business/Company Account - how you are distributing the courses to your employees. There are two (2) types of interface/accounts you can choose.
Do all your trainees have email address you’d like them to use to login and complete their training?
If you click Yes, you will enable the Course/Training Library interface.
Your own training portal to brand and create multiple groups of trainees. Invite them via email or upload spreadsheets of trainees. Each trainee will create their own credentials and access the training at their convenience.
Best for companies whose employees have corporate email addresses.
- Visit this page for a step-by-step guide on how to manage your Course Library: https://coggno.zendesk.com/entries/41940580-Managing-Your-Course-Library
If you click No, you will enable the Training Kiosk/Place interface.
The simplest way to distribute training to your staff. Employees share access, find their name and start training. You can create a secure administrative account as well to track results.
Best for companies with temporary, part-time, or transient staff who don’t have access to computers or corporate email addresses.
- Click this link on how to add users to your Training Place/Kiosk: https://coggno.zendesk.com/entries/21716202-How-to-add-Users-on-Coggno-Training-Kiosk