1. Log in to your LMS account.
2. Click on the New Module button.
3. There are 6 options to choose from to create a module. For this example, we'll choose the SCORM document. Click on the SCORM document option.
4. Choose the file that you want to upload by clicking on the Choose File button then click Upload.
5. Wait for your file to be uploaded. Add the Title of the module then click Create.
6. Add a cover page to your module by clicking on the Choose File button. After selecting an image, click on Upload an Image, and wait for it to be uploaded. Once uploaded, click on the Next button.
7. You'll see the Confirmation page. On this page, you will see 3 options - Convert to Course, Publish, and Done. Since you're creating a module, you need to click on Done.
8. Click on the Edit button to add the details of your module such as the Description, SEO Description, Tags, CEU Credits, etc. Once you're done, click on Save.
Description - at least 180 characters
Tags - at least 3 words
What Will I Learn - at least 75 characters
8. At this point, you can now publish your module by clicking on the Publish button.
If you want to preview your module, click on the Preview Document. If you want to change the name of your module, click on Rename. If you want to change the image of your module, click on Upload Coverpage.
9. Click on the Free license radio button, if you wish to publish it for free. Otherwise, click on the Commercial license radio button then click on Continue.
10. Review the details of your module then click Continue.
11. Add the price of your module then click Continue.
12. Review the cover page for your module. If you're good with the cover page, click Continue.
If you want to change it, you may click on the Choose File button, click on the Upload an Image button then click Continue.
13. You're all set! Your module has been published and is already visible in the Coggno Marketplace.